Cancellation and Rescheduling Policy
Our rowing camp has a maximum capacity of 12 participants, and we allocate spots on a first-come, first-served basis. To secure your spot, full payment of the camp fee must be made. The final invoice will be issued after the camp has taken place.
If you need to cancel your enrollment or reschedule to another camp date, please submit your request in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please review the fees associated with cancellation and rescheduling to another camp date below. These fees will be processed through the Stripe payment gateway.
|Number of days before camp
|More than 30 days
|100 euro fee
|25% of the camp price
|50% of the camp price
|5 days or less
|50% of the camp price
|100% of the camp price
Camp Cancellation Policy
If fewer than 6 participants are registered 31 days before the camp’s scheduled start date, we retain the right to cancel the camp. In the event of such cancellation, you will receive a full refund of the amount you have deposited. Please note that Rojabo does not assume responsibility for any fees or costs incurred due to the cancellation of travel, airfare, or car rental.
While we are currently not experiencing the same level of impact from COVID-19 as we have in the past, we must remain vigilant and prepared for potential future developments. With participants joining us from various parts of the world, it’s crucial for us to be proactive in case of a resurgence that could affect our operations.
Please be aware that in the event that authorities impose travel restrictions that could hinder your journey to Portugal or our ability to organize the camp, there is a possibility that the camp may need to be canceled. Your safety and well-being are our top priorities, and we will keep you informed of any significant updates or changes.
As long as the authorities do not advise against traveling to a specific destination, the Sculling Camp will be carried out as normal and the general rules in the cancellation policy will apply.
If authorities require Covid-19 Vaccine / Covid-19 Test to enter Portugal
The Rojabo Sculling Camp will only be open to those who either
- Are vaccinated and can provide proof of vaccination
- Can prove a PCR negative test, no more than 72 hours from the test to arrive.
- Have completed either 14 days of quarantine or 7 days of quarantine with proof of a negative PCR COVID-19 test.
- People who had COVID-19 within the last 3 months and have recovered do not need to test or quarantine unless they develop new symptoms.
If Covid-19 emerges, we are in constant contact with the hotel manager about which actions are being taken.
We follow the recommendations given by the National Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Denmark and Portugal, the National Board of Health and WHO.
Guests are advised to check travel information from the National Ministry of Foreign Affairs regarding the country they are traveling from to Portugal. Should the traveling advice from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs change and advise against traveling to Portugal, please contact us.
Regardless of the National Foreign Ministry’s instructions, you are responsible for keeping yourself informed and up-to-date about your local restrictions on traveling and entering Portugal.
In case of Covid-19 Cancellation Policy
- If the travel guide is Red (Travel restrictions) between Denmark and Portugal one month before the camp date, the Rojabo Sculling Camp will be canceled.
- Up to and including the 5th day before the camp starts, 100% refund of participation fee if the individual participant’s local authorities advise against travel to Portugal.
- Cancellation from the 4th day before camp begins, 75% will be refunded if the participant has to cancel the Sculling Camp due to Covid-19.
- Please follow your local country’s Ministry of foreign affairs travel restriction. The advice can change quickly, so check regularly for updates.