Cancellation and Rebooking Policy
Enrolment is limited to 12 rowers. Priority is given on a first-come, first-served basis.
Camp booking will be secured when the full payment of the camp fee is deposited. Final invoice will be made after the camp has been held.
All requests for cancellation and rebooking to another camp date must be made in writing to email@example.com.
See below the fees for cancellation and rebooking to another camp date. The fee will be collected via the payment gateway Stripe.
|Number of days before camp||Rebooking Fee||Cancellation Fee|
|More than 30 days||50 euro||100 euro fee|
|6-30 days||25% of the camp price||50% of the camp price|
|5 days or less||50% of the camp price||100% of the camp price|
In the event that there are less than 6 participants registered 31 days before the start of the camp, we reserve the right to cancel the camp. In case of cancellation, the full amount deposited will be refunded. Rojabo is not responsible for fees and costs from the cancelation of travel, airfare, or car rental.
In case of Covid-19. Though the virus is not currently affecting us to the extent it has, we cannot foresee what happens in the near future. We have participants joining us from around the world, so we need to be prepared if an outbreak that affects us emerges again.
Just so that you are aware that a camp might be canceled if the authorities oppose restrictions that might affect traveling to Portugal and for us to organize the camp.
As long as the authorities do not advise against traveling to a specific destination, the Sculling Camp will be carried out as normal and the general rules in the cancellation policy will apply.
If authorities require Covid-19 Vaccine / Covid-19 Test to enter Portugal
The Rojabo Sculling Camp will only be open to those who either
- Are vaccinated and can provide proof of vaccination
- Can prove a PCR negative test, no more than 72 hours from the test to arrive.
- Have completed either 14 days of quarantine or 7 days of quarantine with proof of a negative PCR COVID-19 test.
- People who had COVID-19 within the last 3 months and have recovered do not need to test or quarantine unless they develop new symptoms.
If Covid-19 emerges, we are in constant contact with the hotel manager about which actions are being taken.
We follow the recommendations given by the National Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Denmark and Portugal, the National Board of Health and WHO.
Guests are advised to check travel information from the National Ministry of Foreign Affairs regarding the country they are traveling from to Portugal. Should the traveling advice from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs change and advise against traveling to Portugal, please contact us.
Regardless of the National Foreign Ministry’s instructions, you are responsible for keeping yourself informed and up-to-date about your local restrictions on traveling and entering Portugal.
In case of Covid-19 Cancellation Policy
- If the travel guide is Red (Travel restrictions) between Denmark and Portugal one month before the camp date, the Rojabo Sculling Camp will be canceled.
- Up to and including the 5th day before the camp starts, 100% refund of participation fee if the individual participant’s local authorities advise against travel to Portugal.
- Cancellation from the 4th day before camp begins, 75% will be refunded if the participant has to cancel the Sculling Camp due to Covid-19.
- Please follow your local country’s Ministry of foreign affairs travel restriction. The advice can change quickly, so check regularly for updates.